Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

ok dude i no these have to cost somthing i mean nothing is free ne more lol but i would like to no how i can get some stickers from you cuz they are friggan sweet plz let me no what i have to do i don't have pay pal and i have no clue how to use it if ne one can help whi that also

He just asks for donations to run the site and cover the cost of the stickers he will let you mail money if you need to But paypal is simple to use. They even have a guide that goes step by step on how to use it. All you do is enter a email addy and the amount you want to spend and send it. But first you have to transfer funds from your bank account.

Cole

It's even easier than that if you have a credit card. Once you have the ability to pay regular people using a credit card, a whole new world of buying possibilities opens up, for better or for worse. :D

Just send me a PM stating what you want and I'll send you my address. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What!?! :eek: Why didn't you let me know they hadn't arrived? Stupid post office.:mad: They were mailed out on Jan 26th. I'll send replacements out on Monday. :cheers:

sorry man, I figured they would get here eventually.

They still might. And if they do, then you'll just have extras. :D

Same way I send all of them. 1st class with the US postal service. Had to fill out customs forms and everything. I'm sending the next one out Priority Mail with tracking and all the bells and whistles.

Same way I send all of them. 1st class with the US postal service. Had to fill out customs forms and everything. I'm sending the next one out Priority Mail with tracking and all the bells and whistles.

When I catch up my bills for the insurance and internet, Ill give you a nice donation/whatever for the stickers and your trouble, Pete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pete, I need about 4 more stickers, one large outside windshield in red or white or black, and some of the smaller ones like you sent me last time, in any of the same colors. assort them if you will...I'd prefer black for 2 of them and red for one of the smaller ones, but white would suit me just fine.

also, I need some comancheclub magnets, probably like 20. there are alot of manches around here that I wanna hit up...I counted 7 almost mint ones in Abell's Corners near Elkhorn in wisconsin. someone has GOT to be restoring them out there, and I wanna know who :D

shoot me a pm and i'll shoot ya one back...eta next friday for payment sound good? ship upon recieval of payment... :D

• Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)