Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

I'm out of the long ones that go on the outside of the window, but now that I'm doing all the prep work on the decals, I should be able to get whatever we need for pretty cheap. Just lemme know what ya want. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Way too cool! Just came back from vacate and there they was! I was especially proud to see the Old Glory version. I'll be passing them around. First set goes to Scott who bought the Varmint. Hopefully he will show his hide around here soon.

YOW!! jamminz.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, I think Rick has the fullsize version. :teehee: That's his pic. :thumbsup:

:oops: didnt know. well anyways, that is one sweet pic. what type of jeep is that behind ya? is it a MJ, XJ, WJ? and i only say WJ since it has two tones, but have not really looked to close at the pics. and where was it taken? that is one of the coolest MJ pics i have ever seen. got anymore pics from that shoot?

Alex

dang - I was going to play this out for awhile then drop the bomb on ya but ol Pete let the cat outta the bag :O)

Thats Gabes '90 XJ behind me. Here is a link to that trip and all the trails we hit.

That was taken at Gold Bar Rim and theres several different angles of my truck on that cliff also some of OVER the cliff so you can see how far the drop is.

I'd say the best MJ pics available right now are the 2004 Moab pics that Pete and I took [those are also in my Photobucket site if you look for them].

If that link is too big, just click the link to my site and go to "trails"

+ "Utah" and you'll find them

man those are some nice pics. i like the one of the xj through the tree. very nice. i might have to make a trip sometime to get some good pics for my portfolio. i will have to look at the rest some other time when i am not running on dial up.

Alex

Pete/Alex - I for sure AM GOING in '07 no matter what. I missed '06 and broke a 4 year record so I guess a longer stay to make up for that is in order.

Moab is a great little town and lots of fun to be had and every restaurant for every taste is there for the taking. Last year we never made it to "Pasta J's" or the best dang steakhouse just down the street

from there so a return trip has to happen or our souls are damned. :cheers:

Alex - I feel your dial-up pain. I have hundreds of pics of wheelin trips in CO and UT and I can save you some loading time by sending them in the form of a CD or DVD if you like. Got great videos of those trips too.

Alex - I feel your dial-up pain. I have hundreds of pics of wheelin trips in CO and UT and I can save you some loading time by sending them in the form of a CD or DVD if you like. Got great videos of those trips too.

thanks but once i get my replacement laptop from the insurance i will be able to get the wireless connection back that i get from the neighbors. :cheers: . do you have the videos online as well?

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey pete, do you have any of the windshield banners left? i put in my new truck box, (brother bought me a 12" bed width one to save bed room, but its WAY taller than others) and it covers my other comancheclub.com decal...

thinkin about going straight for the window banner,

got any left?

• Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)