catching some good karma :)

mjeff87

I took my new junkyard axle up to PA this past weekend and brought back the 3.73 geared one I had up there to get my $25 core charge back. Well, I wheeled it in there in a wheelbarrow and pulled out my receipt at the counter...told the guy I need the core charge credited back to my card. He misunderstood me, and credited me back the whole axle charge ($89), as well as the core charge :roll: He thought I was returning the one I got.

I thought about it long and hard (like 5 seconds) then pointed out the mistake he made. I almost coulda-woulda-shoulda had a free axle with 4.56's in it.

Jeff

• 15 years later...
58 minutes ago, kook911 said:

15 years later….you wanted to post that? 

15 years later and its still a great lesson for some to learn and know that these are the type of people that make up this forum. :L:

39 minutes ago, buxmj said:

I am just curious how someone came across the original post. Did someone search karma on this site? Also I wonder if Jeff even remembers this post? 

I came across it as I often read old threads for good information. :grinyes:

I fell honored.......I got necroposted.

And no, I totally forgot about this thread. :laugh:

As far as I know, that axle is still under my MJ....somewhere in the deep woods of Ameila County VA.  I'm assuming the good old boy I sold it to still has it.