what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

Drove it to the land lord's place paid rest of the rent.

Looked at it and kicked myself for not getting it sooner.

Drove to the Chiropractor got adjusted

Drove home. Waited for the wife.

Drove to Whataburger for lunch with the wife (she took the mustang)

Drove to work.

Drove to get lunch (Burrito's damn good to.)

Drove home.

Parked it.

Put it on the lift at work to see why it makes so many noises when I make a turn, greased everything, removed my front driveshaft to find that it was shot, and realized my truck needs about a 100 thousand other things. The joys of owning a 21yr old truck.

Drove it to the land lord's place paid rest of the rent.

Drove to the Chiropractor got adjusted

Drove home. Waited for the wife.

Drove to work.

Drove to get lunch (Burrito's damn good to.)

Drove home.

Parked it.

all the time while picturing yourself having gotten it sooner eh?

You should try taking it here... http://www.heartattackgrill.com/photos.html

Don't know if the wife would approve though ;) :cheers:

well.. that is 20 miles from my house.

10 miles in that direction is my work

10 miles THE OTHER way is her work..

so.. I would drive 30.. she would drive 50.. and then beat me to death.

I want to go there.. :D

Changed the oil, twice :fs1:

Was in a rush to go to work and I forgot to put in my new drain plug/washer before filling it up with about 5 quarts of castrol GTX :roll:

Ah well, I suppose it was a $16 power flush for the oil :rotfl2:

Changed the oil, twice :fs1:

Was in a rush to go to work and I forgot to put in my new drain plug/washer before filling it up with about 5 quarts of castrol GTX :roll:

Ah well, I suppose it was a $16 power flush for the oil :rotfl2:

Started putting my new intake gasket in, found a busted bolt at the back of the manifold, found that the drivers side motor mount was bad witch probably was why the exhaust hit the floor and the tcase shifter popped out of 4wd. Decided to put a timing chain in it and found that it had a newer chain but the tensioner was bad, so I have to wait for that part to show up. To much fun.

Started putting my new intake gasket in, found a busted bolt at the back of the manifold, found that the drivers side motor mount was bad witch probably was why the exhaust hit the floor and the tcase shifter popped out of 4wd. Decided to put a timing chain in it and found that it had a newer chain but the tensioner was bad, so I have to wait for that part to show up. To much fun.

Started out with the intention to change the spark plugs out(sbc chevy 350 conversion) decided with the space issue it was just as easy to remove the header downpipes to change them out. Fought tooth and nail to get the old plugs out and new plugs in, was running late anyway, and drove home with the exhaust wide open. No fender flares, 35' tires sticking out way to far, no exhaust, not getting pulled over by the cops....priceless jamminz.gif :banana:

Started out with the intention to change the spark plugs out(sbc chevy 350 conversion) decided with the space issue it was just as easy to remove the header downpipes to change them out. Fought tooth and nail to get the old plugs out and new plugs in, was running late anyway, and drove home with the exhaust wide open. No fender flares, 35' tires sticking out way to far, no exhaust, not getting pulled over by the cops....priceless jamminz.gif :banana:

Went to Wally World to by 6 quarts of generic fully synthetic 10W30 ($17.50 for 5 quart jug, plus $3.97 for another quart), then across the street to pick up a pre-paid Pur-One from Advance that had to be ordered (???), stopped by Autozone on the way home to use some of my store credit to pick up some hand cleaner and while passing my house on the way to work to use the heated shop for an oil change I decided to stop home first for a bite to eat.

Needless to say the oil change didn't get done. Do it after work tomorrow.

Went to Wally World to by 6 quarts of generic fully synthetic 10W30 ($17.50 for 5 quart jug, plus $3.97 for another quart), then across the street to pick up a pre-paid Pur-One from Advance that had to be ordered (???), stopped by Autozone on the way home to use some of my store credit to pick up some hand cleaner and while passing my house on the way to work to use the heated shop for an oil change I decided to stop home first for a bite to eat.

Needless to say the oil change didn't get done. Do it after work tomorrow.

Drove the manch to my parents this am and left the parking lights on ALL DAY :dunce: :doh: , and i didnt find out till i went to leave about an hour ago and it just hapend to be raining the hardest iv seen in a long time . well i still had to get home but my rubicon was burried along side the house behind a couple vehicles , so i dug it out IN THE RAIN !!.