Whats up?Been checkin the site out for awhile now like it alot!Got me a 89 comanche 4wd I have been working on for about 6 months,Has 4.0 auto and alot of rust!!Well not so much anymore since I cut it all off the bed,frame,doors, bumpers,front fenders,and floorboards.So now its more like a truggy jamminz.gif 4 link front and rear installing a 14 bolt and looking for something for the front.Well here's some pics

I`m not using the d35 in the pic anymore I did all that before I picked up the 14 bolt!

and here's one the day I picked it up(for free)

nice job, but that's a dana 35 rear and a dana 30 front...

Yeah I know I have a 14 bolt for the rear and looking for something for the front as well?Have a d44 from a chevy need one from a ford if anybody has one close and wants to trade or sell?

aaron

I must say I like. But I have some questions/request. I would like to see how you linked the rear.

Here is a pic of my junk. I had the cage done proffesionally.. but I am in the process of redoing it again. I think I am going to leaf spring the front and link the rear.

2481937970057109497S425x425Q85.jpg

Depening on where you are at.. I have a few d44 laying around

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got a few updates to show,got the 14 bolt almost done and the d44 ready to run my links to in the front

That's a 10 bolt, not a D44.

Be careful around those jack stands. Personally I wouldn't think about getting underneath that as it is. There doesn't appear to be much preventing it from moving front to back.

Willy

• 2 weeks later...

The jacks stands are more stable than they look but I`m still not gettin under there. here's a few pics of the front done and at ride height.

also picked this up for free the other day an eaton rear ff out of a 65 pickup with 456 gears so it will be going in the back.

buggy79, nice looking rig. I love boggers cut like that, I'd run them for my trail tires if I didn't drive my jeep a few hours to the trails.

thanks for the phone call, appreciate a jeeper trying to help out a fellow jeeper.

I think I have somebody lined up to pick up the transfer case when it's ready, keep my number :yes:

Thanks for the compliment :cheers: Its my first truck build built a few buggies pretty much the same>Thats the only way to use boggers is CUT.Not a problem tryin to help out I should have it out in a week or so but if you could get it picked up sooner I`ll get it out.

aaron

• 3 weeks later...
do you plan on running a larger tire then a 35 in the future? Looks like your real close to the shock at full stuff with the 35's. May just be the picture

I was just wondering that too. Looks like those shocks need to be angled in just a little bit to allow better tire clearance.

do you plan on running a larger tire then a 35 in the future? Looks like your real close to the shock at full stuff with the 35's. May just be the picture

I was just wondering that too. Looks like those shocks need to be angled in just a little bit to allow better tire clearance.

Yeah Its close to the shock! I am pondering stopping uptravel there or move the shock in at an angle to eliminate that problem.

aaron