How many Steeler (& NFL) fans here...

BLHTAZ

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in FL...I am kind of cut off. I am watching the game on the little green screen on the computer while listening to it through the NFL Field Pass radio announcers today.

Thanks for the compliment on the site :cheers:

If the Steelers were in the NFC, I'd like them, but I'm an NFC guy. I've been a lifelong Giants fan since the days Fran Tarkenton was their QB. I'm not a great Pats fan either, but I sure hope Brady isn't out for the season - or longer. No matter what you think of him, he's one of the best QBs in the game.

Ahh, the Steelers & the Raiders...two teams that the Pats beat like drums-especially in the Playoffs!

-just saying

And what happened to the heart of the pats? Out for season...OUCH....This should be an INTERSTING season jamminz.gif :popcorn:

...and the RAIDERS are sure looking great too!... :chillin:

LOL....just had to watch my team lose again yesterday....dang I'm probably the only fan of them on here :roll:

My dad is a HUGE dolphins fan...and I mean HUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! Handmade helmet, A Goofy (disney) Dolphin player, All 4 Pizza hut Dolphin bobble heads (he works there :nuts: ), a throwback jersey, at least 7 mini helmets of various sizes....so don't feel bad....just realize theres i guy I have to live with that if he EVER saw Dan Marino...well let's just say this would be him :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

...and the RAIDERS are sure looking great too!... :chillin:

Well, you know you a true fan when ya stay with them through EVERYTHING jamminz.gif . Rich Gannon was my homie...til he retired :cry: . Then we just went to heck, but hopefully Russel, McFadden, and Lane Kiffin will restore what John Madden started sometime soon

MAN...what happened to the Raiders last night? I went to bed and they were looking OK, but I guess it fell apart. I only saw the first quarter though and that doesn't usually tell much of a story. The game didn't start until 10:30PM here...

The Colts, Chargers, & Steelers just got an early Christmas present!

Belicheck will need to coach his a** off this year, but there is a ton of talent on both sides of the ball-at least that's what I'm hitching my wagon to.

DEC 4

PAT VS OAK

At OAK

Sucks that I am leaving for basic on Dec 3!!