Fantasy Football

maddzz1

Yeah, only way he could have changed it is with Commissioner Priviledges which I belive only Jim has. With no money involved I don't see any reason anybody would bother. I believe you guys saw what you saw, it does seem weird, but as Wade pointed out he would still be 17 pts ahead with the Dogs having Matt Forte tonight and Wade having Green Bay D.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it didn't matter... even had I switched players after the kickoff, which would have been impossible... I still would have won by a good margin... sounds like a case of "sore loser" and the facts on the transaction report shows that I made my change before the early kickoffs...

I think the Best Team, throughout the entire season, won the league regardless of the baseless accusations of cheating in the Championship game...

Had fun this year guys (and gals)...hope to do it again next year...

(I also won my $$$ league tonight for $300 bones!!!)

SW2

Congrats Wade, I'd say you put an exclamaton point on the whole thing with that score. And to think that the NFL leading rusher and receiver had one of their worst games of the year. What is interesting is that with the exception of Johnson, all of your players were either fighting for a playoff spot or a higher seed, which is the perfect scenario for a fantasy team in terms of "peaking".

Well, I got smacked around this year but I hope we've started a little CC tradition here. Hell, maybe we'll need 2 leagues next year! :cheers:

What djag accused Wade of isnt even possible.

Wahoo, I don't have commissioner type privelages. All I can do is choose certain options when setting up the league (like having a flex position). Anything else has to be done/ok'd by the commissioner of nfl.com. Like if someone wanted to drop an "undroppable player" they would need to send the request to him, not the person who set up the league.

I had alot of fun playing this league this year and I hope everyone else did too. I would definately be into doing it again next year. Maybe we can all chip in $5 or $10 with a winner take all league. This will also prevent people from joining that arent going to finish out the season.

With all that being siad:

Congrats Wade You deserved the win. I think you definately had the most consistent team all year and definately one of, if not the best, team in the league. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yeah Jim, I didn't think of the fact that we signed up for a totally free league and therefore didn't get all the bells and whistles of setting up our league. I've been on the cbssportsline.com leagues, which is the software for this league, for the past 5 years and we were a paid league ($130) and whoever paid the fee was the commish. I ran it for a few years and you have access priviledges that nobody else does. Like someone could call me at 5 min to kickoff and say they were not at a computer and I could do a lineup change for them etc.

Meh, it's all legit and all water under the bridge so let's enjoy the REAL playoffs and we'll do it again next year! image_209027.gif