Fantasy Football

maddzz1

We have 10 signed up right now and my brother and his wife are supposed to sign up tonight so that will give us the 12 we need.

THE DRAFT IS TOMORROW. If you havent ranked your players yet, do it now. Have fun and don't be upset when I start beating up on everyone. :redX: :popcorn:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man. Soooo many players I've never heard of. But I guess I should at least be familiar with my own team, right? :roll:

You actually have a pretty good team Pete. Keep your eyes open the first few weeks and pick up a couple free agents for some of the dead weight and you could do very good.

Ah man. Soooo many players I've never heard of. But I guess I should at least be familiar with my own team, right? :roll:

You actually have a pretty good team Pete. Keep your eyes open the first few weeks and pick up a couple free agents for some of the dead weight and you could do very good.

Nah, Pete's Team Blows, your just trying to over-inflate his hopes...

Crush his spirit!!! This is serious business... nutkick.gif

SW2

Nah, Pete's Team Blows, your just trying to over-inflate his hopes...

Crush his spirit!!! This is serious business... nutkick.gif

SW2

Pete, you obviously did not talk to Matt Millen before the draft about your strategy, otherwise you would have taken a wide reciever first!

So who put some effort in to their draft rankings and order etc? I was mad because this is the first time I've done an automated draft and unless I missed something, it would not let me NOT draft a 2nd tight end and/or defense. I wanted to draft another RB instead of a friggin back-up tight end when I set my draft order but it wouldn't let me. :mad:

Oh well, turned out pretty good anyway. I've already post a couple of add/drops. :brows:

I haven't slept in over a week pouring over my "adjustments" and draft strategy, and mock drafts preparing for this league...

;)

:laughin: I woke up on the couch last night about 130am and realized I hadn't even looked at it yet. Created a draft order list, looked over a few other things, and hit save. AFTER it wouldn't let me create my own draft order even though you don't HAVE to have 2 TE's on your roster. I just looked at the draft results and if I could have drafted my 4th back where I wanted I would have gotten LenDale White. Yeah, he sucks.....NOT!

It's all good, should be fun!

Wahoo, In the DRAFT you have to take the amount of each type of player it shows (2QB', 2RB's, 3WR's etc). After the draft you can drop a tight end and pick up a running back or whatever you want from free agency.

I already dropped a TE and picked up another RB from free agency.

Wade, Somehow that doesnt surprise me. You definately seem type A.

Wahoo, In the DRAFT you have to take the amount of each type of player it shows (2QB', 2RB's, 3WR's etc). After the draft you can drop a tight end and pick up a running back or whatever you want from free agency.

I already dropped a TE and picked up another RB from free agency.

Wade, Somehow that doesnt surprise me. You definately seem type A.

Oh I understood what it was MAKING us do, I realized later today the other leagues I've played in we had 17 rounds so more opportunity to build a deep roster at RB/WR.

Did we have a choice on how many rounds there were? I assume not since we did an automated draft. I've always played in leagues with a live draft, errrrr, big party with a little bit of Fantasy League going on :brows:

I'm actually excited to play in a little different format plus it puts a little more emphasis on post-draft moves and strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

Let the injuries begin!! :hateputers:

Patriots QB Tom Brady left the club's Week 1 game vs. Kansas City with a left knee injury after he was hit by Chiefs DB Bernard Pollard and fell to the ground awkwardly. He had completed 7-of-11 passes for 76 yards before leaving. Brady was helped off the field and into the club's locker room, not walking under his own power.

Thank you Mr Pollard. Thanks a lot. :fs1:

And another one bites the dust...

FOX reports that Browns WR Donte' Stallworth injured his groin in pregame warmups prior to Week 1 against Dallas. He missed the game as a result.

My team is just freakin' awesome! :roll: