Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your lucky i found this. I'm really lazy today lol. So i will be on my @$$ in front of the computer for a while :cheers: I'm push 20 votes now haha.

Yes,, Yes I am! don't get me wrong I'm lazy too.... My mj reflects that perfectly.. lol

ya mine to, i should be in the garage puting the tcace and tranny in or sanding it or doing body work or seats................................. but its more comfy in here

your lucky i found this. I'm really lazy today lol. So i will be on my @$$ in front of the computer for a while :cheers: I'm push 20 votes now haha.

Yes,, Yes I am! don't get me wrong I'm lazy too.... My mj reflects that perfectly.. lol

ya mine to, i should be in the garage puting the tcace and tranny in or sanding it or doing body work or seats................................. but its more comfy in here

Right I have a tranny sitting here needs installed, right, I need to block out the roof, and right I just picked up some great looking xj seats I need to remove the cloth, throw it in the washer, take the mjs cloth off, throw it in the dumpster,then put the clean xjs covers on the mj's frames...!! I know exactly what your talking about!

Wow I have missed out in the last week or so.

:eek: SHe is hot. She no need no makeover!!! :D :D :D :D

I voted just cause I know a girl wants her hair and nails done.

But watch out now she'll be smoking after the makeover and leave your a$$ for someone ready to give up the rock.

You better lock her down homie, or else I will ;) Image Not Found

But watch out now she'll be smoking after the makeover and leave your a$$ for someone ready to give up the rock.

I'd give her to you, but you'd be begging me to take her back! :D You see.... thats how I make money to fund the Jeep!! rotf... :D :popcorn:

I'd give her to you, but you'd be begging me to take her back! :D You see.... thats how I make money to fund the Jeep!! rotf... :D :popcorn:

:cheers:

Looks like Erin has lost ground to another Purnell. Are they sisters, by any chance? Steph is still ahead by a neck, but Rickie's gaining ground ...

Yeah thats her little sister... So I guess you enabled your ad blocker to accept cookies?? Thanks for your votes..

So how many votes do you guys think she will get at the end on August 11th???

Image Not Found

Hey, you lazy bums. Get busy and hit it. When I called it quits last night I had Steph up to about a 200 point lead over Rickie, with Erin totally out of the running. They're both gaining ground, people ...