help me get the title for my mj

comanche12

I'm keep think about part my bad a$$ mj out but don't want to. All i need is get the title.

so can you guys help me get me one? i don't really have time to part everything out. its would take years depend how busy am I. I have two jobs with one side job.

edit: all i need is to get a prove thats it my MJ.

i got title when bought it but lost it. i know. stupid me. :oops:

i don't know whats preious owner name.

dmv can't find any info for my mj..

anyone know how to find owner by look up on license plate?

Know a cop? I would look it up by VIN.

Rob

i got title when bought it but lost it. i know. stupid me. :oops:

i don't know whats preious owner name.

dmv can't find any info for my mj..

anyone know how to find owner by look up on license plate?

Know a cop? I would look it up by VIN.

Rob

yea i did look up on vin. my friend from swat don't see any info on vin. same with DMV.

still nothing. I think PO wrote vin down wrong. my brother and sister got last vin wrong. look like r or h but its 8

English man. English... Some of your posts are getting harder and harder to read.

Grab the VIN off the dash, have it ran.

Rob

iirc comanche12 is death, which limits what he types :thumbsup:

he has had his vin ran by his "S.W.A.T" friend,

with no information available,

and he has also ran the vin at the DMV with the same results

English man. English... Some of your posts are getting harder and harder to read.

Grab the VIN off the dash, have it ran.

Rob

iirc comanche12 is death, which limits what he types :thumbsup:

he has had his vin ran by his "S.W.A.T" friend,

with no information available,

and he has also ran the vin at the DMV with the same results

Deaf. I know, he's been to my house. We've talked MJ before. Well, written. I have much respect for him, and you never realize how much you take for granted. We had a laugh about how much texting must have changed his world. I know spoken english is a little bit different, and most the time I read it fine. This time its just more because I think he was typing too fast, and he got it all chopped up. Thanks for the new signature quote though. 8)

Back to the task at hand.

The PO couldn't have written the VIN wrong. Usually you send in the old title when you get it transferred, they take it off that. Run your VIN. They will have info available. IIRC, didn't you buy that from IN? Might want to check there.

What is your VIN by the way? Help us help you.

Rob

Well if he ran the VIN on the dash and it came back with nothing than theres a problem. I don't see how running his VIN from the dash came back with nothing even if its not the correct VIN plate for his MJ. Like automan said please post your VIN from the dash and also look on the firewall(drivers side next to fender) and see if that plate is there and matches the dash. I am very interested in this and I will help you figure it out. I have a clean MD title with all three vin plates from a 92 XJ that I parted out and scrapped if anyone needs them. :cheers:

PM the VIN to me, and if you remember the last license plate send it as well. Make sure the VIN on the firewall agrees with the VIN on the dash before sending it. I will check it.

Another way is to get a one-time subscription to Carfax. Send the VIN and they will tell you where the vehicle was reqistered, and you can contact that Police Department and they will check it for you.

Does the truck still have the previous owners plates on it? If so, then run a couple red lights at intersections that have monitoring cameras. Park in a 'No Parking Zone.' When the PO gets a couple citations, he will look you up.

LOL ! Great idea...except he'll want you to pay!

I'm still alive and yeah sorry for type fast. of course no time to take time to correct the sentence.

edit: here's VINs

both vins are same

1JTML6315HT166698

what about currency exchange?

the license plate is CAM1414

thanks again guys!