random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lowered Jeep is nearly an oxymoron.. a conflict in terms.. like matter and antimatter, cannot occupy the same space or it destroys itself..

You guys realize Jeep sold more 2wd MJs than 4wd, right? Have you driven a 2wd/4.0l/stick? Shedding a couple hundred pounds makes it pretty darn quick. You *WILL* see me driving a 2wd with a stroker 4.7 someday.

And Comanches absolutely DOMINATED the scca-type races in the late 80s. 2.5Ls no less. Don't hide from your history, especially if it includes a lot of butt-kicking. :D

For the life of me I can't remember where I got the pics from, but I do remember the owner rebuilt it into a buggy, sans roof and bed.

Jeep on!

--Pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you know where that is? It looks a LOT like a place northeast of here. (Although, I know it's not.)

It's been a long time since I got that off the web, but I believe it was from the B.C. area.

Jeep on!

--Pete

Hey Thats me!!! I'm famous!!!!... well okay, not really.. I have hundreds of my pics circulating the net!! But that is one of the best ones!!!

Yes it is from BC, actually its Hale Creek, at Harrison Lake Just North of Mission.

That was probably one of the last trips it went on before it went under the knife... and sadly, its still not finished. But hopefully within the next year I get the axle swap done and go back for another picture in that same spot. That would be a cool before and after pic.

Thanks,

Ryan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...