MOVIE QUOTES

georgiaboy27

We have a thread on our site like this that has been going for over a year, and its any movie quote you can think of from any movie and you don't have to explain what movie it is from..........I'll start....

"What do you think I used? A frickin shotgun! GOSH!"

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"I'm drowning here , and ur discribing the water"

"and do who u know that guy was , Emilio Esteves , the Mighty Duck man i swear it"

" listen sister ,this here is a ship that can't be salavaged"

"you didnt like ur self on the bottle? , Hell No , i loved my self when i was drinking it was everyone els that had the problem!!"

"What ? she told me she was 18"

"I didnt use the cocaine to get high i just liked the way it smelled" (thats actualy from a song but i like it )

and thats it fer now

JT, Matthew McConaghey in Dazed and Confused. One of the greatest lines of all times. He was so good at being a cheeseball in that movie. And how about Ben Affleck? Both of them totally unknown at the time.

"Hey man, got a joint?" "Uh, no, sorry man". "It'd be a lot cooler if you did".

from my favorite comedy of all time, "Dumb and Dumber"

Harry: So you got fired again, eh?

Lloyd: Oh yeah. They always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident, ya' know?

Harry: Yeah, well, I lost my job too.

Lloyd: Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.

Harry: No, none taken. You know what really chaps my @$$ though? I spent my life savings turning my van into a dog. The alarm alone cost me two hundred.

Lloyd: Hey, chicks love it. Its the shaggin' wagon.

Harry: I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!

Lloyd: Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week.

Lloyd: I'll bet you twenty dollars I can get you gambling before the day is out!

Harry: No!

Lloyd: I'll give you three to one odds.

Harry: No.

Lloyd: Five to one.

Harry: No.

Lloyd: Ten to one?

Harry: You're on!

Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya!

Harry: Nu uh!

Lloyd: I don't know how but I'm gonna get ya.

Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Harry: One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.

Mary: Really? That's strange.

Harry: Yeah, we called it a bull$#!&.

JT, Matthew McConaghey in Dazed and Confused. One of the greatest lines of all times. He was so good at being a cheeseball in that movie. And how about Ben Affleck? Both of them totally unknown at the time.

"Hey man, got a joint?" "Uh, no, sorry man". "It'd be a lot cooler if you did".

jamminz.gif

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some F#