WTB Stock rear bumper, the better the better

NHMJXJ

Fixin' to pay up for an OEM rear bumper.  NOS preferred, chrome desirable. The better, the better.  Please be willing to rendezvous within a reasonable distance of Manchester, NH 03108

or be willing to ship.  What have you got?  Lemme know!  Thanks, Tim

Oem rear bumpers seem to be hard to find for the MJ, at least in good condition.  A good and popular alternative if you can't find an OEM is the FEY diamondstep bumper.  Just have to get one with the MJ specific brackets. Runs $200 at the high end. 

63000-97900_250.jpg

I put a chrome FEY bumper on my old Eliminator ... my present bumper is "good" based on what you might see for an unrestored 26 year old vehicle.  I know someone had an NOS  painted bumper on here not too long ago, but I can't find the thread.  I think there was talk of a raffle???? 

I appreciate the feedback, thanks!

6 hours ago, NHMJXJ said:

I put a chrome FEY bumper on my old Eliminator ... my present bumper is "good" based on what you might see for an unrestored 26 year old vehicle.  I know someone had an NOS  painted bumper on here not too long ago, but I can't find the thread.  I think there was talk of a raffle???? 

I appreciate the feedback, thanks!

Shelbyluv just sold his on eBay for $600 a couple months ago. There was one sold local to me for $150 , I couldn't make it there in time .... 

2 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Shelbyluv just sold his on eBay for $600 a couple months ago. There was one sold local to me for $150 , I couldn't make it there in time .... 

Yeah the raffle was Shelbyluv.  Had no idea he ended up selling it on eBay.  Forgot entirely of the raffle, bummer we couldn't make it happen to support CC. 

• 3 months later...