photobucket can now officially suck it

Pete M

I'm here to announce that we have rescued 87% of all photobucket pics that were ever posted on the comancheclub.  :D  I'm guessing the rest were lost due to the original files or accounts being deleted. :dunno:  

take that you greedy company execs!  :fistshake2:

please let me know if you notice anything weird relating to photos and such.  I still don't trust the ones and zeros all that much.  :peep:

On 11/14/2017 at 8:29 PM, yellaheep said:

Can we get you contracted to get NAXJA set up as awesome as ComancheClub is now?  

You guys did amazing work here!  BRAVO! 

That convoluted mess of a half dormant website will never compare to the structure and awesomeness that is Comanche Club! 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 90BlackMJ said:

This seems like a good spot for this question. I'm sure all of you guys are taking pics with your cell phones, I have an IPhone. When I try to upload a picture, it tells me it's too big. How do I fix that?

You have to scale it down to an allowable size (iirc 1.95mb ) for the picture to work . I email the picture (from my phone ) to my email and when it asks what size I want to send I pick the highest mb that's below 195 

52 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

You have to scale it down to an allowable size (iirc 1.95mb ) for the picture to work . I email the picture (from my phone ) to my email and when it asks what size I want to send I pick the highest mb that's below 195 

Ahh, that's a good idea. I will give that a whirl. Would like to start a build thread. I appreciate the suggestion. 

43 minutes ago, Pete M said:

there is a plan in place to have the photos shrink automatically.  but there's a lot of code to be written so please be patient. :thumbsup: 

That will be great. Get to work lol. 

yes. :thumbsup: we have all pics that were previously on photobucket.  (though in a reduced pixel size)   

in reality you need not ever delete your account.  just walk away. :D  that way the pics would still show up on other forums in which you posted them (assuming the viewer has uploaded the latest Chrome/Firefox bypass that allows them to view the pics and assuming that photosuckit hasn't thwarted that technique for good)

Pete, no I didn't know there were fees. All of the sudden it seemed that I could only access pics from a short while ago. So you have to "buy" your photos now??? That's at least borderline illegal. Awesome, I have lots of pics that I can never re-take....lost forever....CRIMINALS !!!!

• 1 month later...