care to wager a guess?

Pete M

care to guess how many unique photobucket images are currently on the comanche club?  We're deep in the middle of trying to rescue what we can and, while this number will go down a bit as the procedure progresses, it is currently at 87,265.   On our little Jeep site.  just think of how many are images are lost on the bigger sites.  how much information is just gone from the collective brain that is the internet.  :(  

screw you photobucket  :fistshake1: 

So far, the embedded fix for Chrome and Firefox still work for me and quite a few others.  The original Chrome fix expired a while back, with an updated one issued in October.  To make the new embed work, you have to delete the first one, then load the new one (found that out the hard way).  

A Google search will turn up all the embed fixes, just look at the issue dates and select the most recent one.

I love the fixes :D  shows the power of the people. :bowdown:  

but we can't trust that they will continue working.  I'm sure photosuckit is trying to stop them.  still not sure what this will cost us in the end but it shouldn't be that bad.