R.E.M. V2 with clock install

Blue88Comanche

Wanted to share Nickintimefilms latest creation. At the title states it’s the REM V2 clock panel. The fit and finish is perfect, couldn’t get much better than it is now.

It has a ton of features that carry over from the previous versions. It can also read the TCU and show data such as current gear, speed, and MPG. But seeing as I currently only have a manual tranny I don’t get those features. But if you are interested in Gallons Per Hour you are covered. Currently I’m using engine coolant temp, RPM, GPH, and voltage. The clock is awesome as well.

51c0b32ab4523b08553b780edefb33d4.jpg

89713911fd15ebb2977f542beace5873.jpg

New adaptor is on the left, old on right

0dbbd0ac76e0c091d296ac009d6e14fe.jpg

1b11d892c40cc637ddbc834eb5d00d22.jpg

0993e9aa56a8ea7e2b9ddb7d8b23a5eb.jpg

c4069e34efb34a925c8a18e683128fd9.jpg

2918cf44a8af2218487b28b3dcb6c1f9.jpg

19c6878085214eadaed474eb519b0b75.jpg

d349c62f4bd00b0aae934a9d0ed00053.jpg

759fe44664630482e8b5e0811c8f533c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is great. That's what I wanted but couldn't hold out so I have the regular Monitor II v3. I bought two more diagnostic port connectors from Nick and added a wired female cat5e connector to a blank switch plate in each of my trucks so I can easily move the monitor from truck to truck.

26 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

Wow, that is nice. It has just as much functionality (if not more) than the factory OBD1 monitoring system with a display at your fingertips.

Does it make you want to buy a Renix now to have the monitor?  :D

I've been wanting one of these for a while, but it seems like he's always adding something more amazing into it. Unfortunately I also have a sweet Prime4x4 panel to go into that same spot so if I got one it'd be a conflict of what I do with the Prime4x4 panel... Choices Choices...

I'll hold for now anyways as the $$ to go into the MJ just dried up for a while...

I've been wanting one of these for a while, but it seems like he's always adding something more amazing into it. Unfortunately I also have a sweet Prime4x4 panel to go into that same spot so if I got one it'd be a conflict of what I do with the Prime4x4 panel... Choices Choices...

I'll hold for now anyways as the $$ to go into the MJ just dried up for a while...

Can’t get enough switches lol, I have 2 prime 4x4 switch panels on my center console

f7c0cd558a4dc7d8e3f511555ec8058c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Minuit said:

I've been following his progress with these for a while. To say it's a very impressive piece of kit is a huge understatement.

No kidding, when I stumbled on his FB page I was astonished at what he was doing. I took a few digital logic courses back in college and I'm still lost following some of his work. I wonder what he does for a day job... my company is always looking for smart people...

11 minutes ago, Skorpyo said:

I wonder what he does for a day job.....

I think he works on his Jeep XJ.  I started following him on Youtube for repairs and modification to the Jeep before he started the REM videos.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:47 AM, 87MJTIM said:

I think he works on his Jeep XJ.  I started following him on Youtube for repairs and modification to the Jeep before he started the REM videos.

Ive also been following his channel for a couple years and I doubt that's his day job.  He doesn't post content often enough to be a job and doesn't have the views/subscribers to afford to live off YouTube yet.  He's got to have a real day job doing something... Just don't know what...   

If he is not doing computer programming, then he is missing his calling.

He could go work for the Gov'ment.  There's an agency at Ft. Meade, MD we like to call No Such Agency.  They're always looking for people with technology skills.