1989 Sportruck in Wisconsin $12,000

Brook Mueller

Hi everyone, time has come.. my 98 Sportruck is for sale:(   There is a full build thread with pics of the truck in the projects section of comancheclub named 89 Sportruck build

Asking $12,000

I won't hide anything about the truck, it is going on 29 years old!

Selling because I need a fullsize.

Currently has 197k mikes on the odometer, its still my daily driver and runs good.  I drove it from Wisconsin to Alberta and back this summer - a trip of 3000 plus miles. Last winter I replaced the sideview mirrors, they are both new and heated. There is low oil pressure at idle after its warmed up, its been like that the last 2 years and hasn't been a problem. I flush the heater core every fall since its a high mileage engine, and doing so has kept the heater working well.  I never finished the overhead console or visors but I do have the parts to do so and they will go with the truck. There are a few rock chips in the paint, as I have put nearly 40,000 miles on the truck in the last 3 years. There is a leak somewhere under the hood so when it rains hard for a long time the carpet gets wet. (an easy fix with some time and silicone) The engine bay was not painted, it is tan.  I have never charged or attempted to make the AC work - but it is all there.  

The truck is located in Eagle River Wisconsin.

contact me at brookmueller@yahoo.com

IMG_2441.JPG

Archived