JCR MJ is now complete!

Pete M

14 minutes ago, Limeyjeeper said:

SEMA 2017. It looked awesome close up. With a Boosted Technologies supercharger I bet it really goes like stink. I have one on my LJ really lights up the 4.0

SEMA? That's the really big show. I watched most of the TV coverage available - either I missed it or it got no TV coverage.   :confused:  This rig has to be the first MJ at SEMA. Good to hear.

Limeyjeeper, did you get the side or top mount Boosted Technologies supercharger? I'm considering their side mount kit for my MJ so I don't have to cut up the cowl hood, but have doubts on how much good it would do for the stroker. I'll bet you love it on your 4.0.   :beerchug:

Thanks for the reply. Great looking engine compartment.  :beerchug:  I've been corresponding with Mark quite a bit and am close to pulling the trigger. He says it's best to use the medium boost pulley to compensate for the increased stroker displacement, but it should fly very well. My 01 intake stuff will all go away too. Sure would like to hear some real world info from someone who has actually done it on a stroker with actual results. Thanks again. Would make a nice winter project. 

• 3 weeks later...