JCR MJ is now complete!

Pete M

7 hours ago, moparbrown said:

Everything is perfect- just not a fan of paint color and wheels. I get the paint goes with the theme but never been a fan of orange

91 4.0 Manual 2X4 Shortbed with 225k
St. Louis MO

What about this orange? 

200px-General_Lee.JPG

Here's the build sheet: 

1989 Jeep Comanche

BODY, INTERIOR, & ARMOR
1997 XJ interior, doors, hood, & front clip
JcrOffroad Front Vanguard Winch Bumper
JcrOffroad Rear Crusader Bumper
JcrOffroad Classic Rock Sliders
JcrOffroad TJ Gas Tank Skid
JcrOffroad Pre-Runner Tire Carrier
JcrOffroad Pre-Runner Roof Rack
JCR custom hood vents, Mach 1 reproduction hood scoop
Ironman4x4Fab oil pan skid
Notch Customs M-Max Fender Flares
Custom Paint by Pete Springett
Rhino Linings Bedliner
RRC Off-Road Racing Seats
Rugged Ridge floor mats
Grant steering wheel with custom adapter
Autometer boost and wideband gauges

AXLES & SUSPENSION 
TeraflexTera60 Front Axle/CRD 60 Rear
4.88 Gears / Arb Lockers
Teraflex HD Steering
RCV Super Axles
Adams Driveshafts (1350 Series)
Teraflex TJ Dual Rate S/T Swaybar
Ironman4x4Fab 4 Link rear suspension | Aluminum arms, fully adjustable, double triangulated
Ironman4x4Fab 4 Link front suspension | fully adjustable, aluminum arms
6” Front XJ Coils / 3” Rear TJ Coils
Teraflex Speedbumps F/R
Falcon Shocks (2.1 front 3.1 Rear)
Ironman4x4Fab trackbar bracket and brace

DRIVETRAIN 
Boosted Technologies M90 Supercharger
Harland Sharp 1.7 roller rockers
Custom bored TB
Rugged Ridge Ceramic Coated Header
Outerwears pre-filter
Custom 2.5” Magnaflow Exhaust
BRAAP N2O System (35 shot activates at WOT and 2psi)
NSG370 6-speed/NV241OR ROCTRAC (TJ)

WHEELS & TIRES 
Nitto 37x12.5x17 Trail Grappler M/T
Mamba M14 Wheels

LIGHTING & ACCESSORIES 
Baja Designs S8 50" lightbar
Baja Designs RTL-S 30" rear chase lights
Baja Designs Squadron Pro F/R bumper lights
Baja Designs XLR-80 Spot lights
Baja Designs rock lights
Azzy’s Design Works custom gauges and switch panel printing
Painless Performance Trail Rocker switch system
Odyssey Battery
Kicker PXIB Bluetooth receiver
Kicker Hideaway subwoofer
Kicker KS Series Components
Mean Lemons Battery Cables
GCT Industries XJ switch panels

RECOVERY 
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch
Warn Epic Shackles
Factor 55 Prolink
48” Hi-Lift Jack

I really got the humor in that video. Very tongue in check especially using 2001 SPACE ODISY sound track. Having worked in the film biz for years and doing productions, I know you spent some time on it and did a good job on it. I was waiting to see a monkey with a bone jump into the bed of the truck. Don’t listen to to the negative, no sense of humor, no imagination BS comments. You got some jeep trolls living under their trucks. Don’t listen to a word of it. The video sparks interest in the truck and a serious buyer with the money on hand will pursue the more pertinent info. Guys without the scratch are just wasting your time. And guys without the scratch are usually the guys on the sidelines making troll comments. It was funny, it sparked interest the jeepers with the true interest and the money will call. The rest are just wasting your time and that is the bare bones truth. Good job loved it. With the orange truck how about a Dukes of Hazard prom next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video doesn't play for me, but I'm running NoScripts so that's normal.

Looking at the spec list the thing I find weird is swapping a NSG370 in.  I rate the thing barely higher than the SM465, and certainly below the AX-15.  I guess the AX-15 wouldn't likely be happy with the power they're making, but there would be better choices.

7 hours ago, jeeppapa said:

I really got the humor in that video. Very tongue in check especially using 2001 SPACE ODISY sound track. Having worked in the film biz for years and doing productions, I know you spent some time on it and did a good job on it. I was waiting to see a monkey with a bone jump into the bed of the truck. Don’t listen to to the negative, no sense of humor, no imagination BS comments. You got some jeep trolls living under their trucks. Don’t listen to a word of it. The video sparks interest in the truck and a serious buyer with the money on hand will pursue the more pertinent info. Guys without the scratch are just wasting your time. And guys without the scratch are usually the guys on the sidelines making troll comments. It was funny, it sparked interest the jeepers with the true interest and the money will call. The rest are just wasting your time and that is the bare bones truth. Good job loved it. With the orange truck how about a Dukes of Hazard prom next.

What's an ODISY?   :confused:   I must be a troll with no imagination......  

24 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

What's an ODISY?   :confused:   I must be a troll with no imagination......  

Phones   :shaking:

It is funny how our language has changed, I (miss)spell words because of how they are sounded, our vocal language and written word no longer coincide.

That vid was a waste of time, someone's attempt at being clever, it didn't work. 

" name="Jeep Driver" userid="4539"] Phones   :shaking:

It is funny how our language has changed, I (miss)spell words because of how they are sounded, our vocal language and written word no longer coincide.

That vid was a waste of time, someone's attempt at being clever, it didn't work. 

One mans opinion. Dddx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really not sure what point you're trying to make there...

Also, Unchained Melodies has got to be the most clichéed sappy song ever. And if any of you ever use it you should be ashamed. Unless it was this recording:

But yes, the initial video was just a teaser. Hopefully they come out showing more detail on things. I'm particularly interested in the supercharger setup... Project that's still a loooong way off. 

My point is-

There are aspects of the truck that interest me, flares, hood scoop, color, and soforth..........

If the guys owns a pizza shop........ok, I get it, I guess, whatever........

If the truck is finished, what's the point in a teaser???????? Dumb, flat out stupid. Show the truck or go home.

Whoever produced this vid lost me, lost my interest, he screwed the pooch, epic fail.