front sway bar revisited

I'm going to assume your talking about the pressed in torx bolts that go through the bottom of the links?  Pictures would be helpful.. 

Those bolts are pressed in.  The best way to remove them is using a large socket that fits over the head of the bolt and rests on the bracket, then use a c-clamp on the end of the bolt, spanning to the socket.  Heat and a penetrating oil like pb-blaster will be vital in removing them. 

1 hour ago, thejum57 said:

So, I got the bolts off the "arms" but now they will not come off. I tried beating them with a hammer, with a screw driver. Thew will not budge. Any tricks I don't know????

Thanks,

Jim

Why are you trying to remove the lower Torx bolts if you are just replacing the end links?? Are the bolts broken? Disco the end links at the top on both sides, slide the sway bar up, then remove the nuts from the L & R lower Torx bolts, and slide the end links off. 

Oh yeah that would make sense.  In case you can't get that sleeve off for whatever reason or that bolt is messed up beyond the point of reusing.. 

When my dad owned my white XJ he had to replace those bolts because they were so bad they couldn't be reused.  I think he had to cut the threads off one side and the bolt head off the other side of the bracket and punch the rest of the bolt out with a center punch and hammer.  New bolts and nuts and some paint and its as good as new.