1986 Comanche 4.0/5speed/4wd/LB - Queens NY

Car RamRod

Unfortunately it's time to sell my Comanche. There's a lot to it so I'll keep this as straight forward as possible:

It's a 1986 Comanche Custom an was a 2.8/Auto. I bought it in 2005, and in 2007 I converted it to a 4.0/5 speed from a 1987 donor truck. 3.55 gears. 

Other notable assets are a full black interior with buckets and a fairly new headliner. It also has a disc brake Ford 8.8" rear. It also has tube front and rear bumpers and a ladder rack. 

The body has about 90k on it. When I converted to the 4.0 I installed a remanufactured long block, which has about 20k on it now.

I daily drove it for 6 or 7 years, and has sat for the last few. It runs and drives great. I've gotten 24mpg with it.

The biggest downside to it is the rust. Both floorboards have been repaired, and I had to patch the drivers side frame rail. The body rust is self explanatory in the pictures. 

It also gets some water in the cab when it rains hard. 

I've done a lot of small things to it, like any other MJ owner. It will come with a spare set of wheels with decent rubber on them, and a few boxes of spare parts that you can take or leave. 

I'd like to get 3k for it. I see what they're being listed for, but not sure what they're actually selling for. Please contact me with any questions, comments or offers. 

Located in north Queens, NY

Can deliver if needed. 

You can reach me here, at mmccloskey18@gmail.com or call/text (718)954-1368 and leave a message.

Thank you,

Matt 

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG