1990 XJ Limited for parts in PA

mjtjnj

Picked up a running 90 Cherokee Limited for parts.  AW4 trans slips, but good 4.0L and NP242.  D30/35 axles, factory manual moonroof!  Power doors, windows, and leather power seats (passenger power also).  Steering column/wheel is sold, as are wheels and tires.  Lots of good parts on her. It is located at my friend's house in north-central PA.

Power doors $50

Door panels $25

Moon roof $75

Seats (front with tracks and motors): $175

NP242 $100

Gauge cluster $40

Center console with shifter $75

TBI with sensors  $40

CPU:  $35

AW4 computer:  $25

ask about other parts

cherokee1.jpg

cherokee2.jpg

cherokee3.jpg

cherokee4.jpg

cherokee5.jpg

cherokee6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update; this limited had a lot of neat stuff on it, so I am adding some items:

Power door mirrors and center console switch:  $75 shipped (no wiring harness, it was hacked)

Jensen accu-sound tweeters, that mount behind the grilles in the lower dash (always wondered what went there) $25 shipped

Brand new coolant overflow bottle $25 shipped

Factory electric fan with intact pigtail $45 shipped

Renix TCU for AW4 $45 shipped

GOLD body emblems one Jeep one 4.0 Litre one 4x4 and one setr of faded gold Jeep header panel emblems $20 shipped for all

Grey dash is in great condition, no cracks $60 - must be local to PA/NJ

All pics are too big for here, so if you want to see something, just ask.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any chance you have a catalytic converter support bracket that isn't completely rusted out? Part number is 52003040.  Oddly enough, the only photograph of this part that turns up on google image search is linked to a Comanche Club thread from years ago.  I think the older Cherokees used the same bracket. 

1942e16b65df2df5a163aa6a10d1d2a3.jpg

Archived