Do you need tail lights? -TX

Brett486

I’ll be selling them for the same price I pay for them plus shipping. Not trying to make money.

it took me four years to find one replacement tail light that wasn’t $250 on eBay. 

I'm putting this out there to see if it’s worth me buying up the last three tail lights from my local junk yard. (I took the one I’ve been looking for, obviously). 

Just trying to to pass on the lucky find. 

I found them for $100 each. 

I’ll be selling them for the same price I pay for them plus shipping. Not trying to make money.

it took me four years to find one replacement tail light that wasn’t $250 on eBay. 

I'm putting this out there to see if it’s worth me buying up the last three tail lights from my local junk yard. (I took the one I’ve been looking for, obviously). 

Just trying to to pass on the lucky find. 

I found them for $100 each. 

Per side or per set?

I'd say if you have the cash you better grab them.  They likely won't last long either to someone else grabbing them, or being crushed along with the rest of the truck.  

Sounds like a lot of yards aren't keeping much for older vehicles anymore, they go straight to the crusher. 

3 hours ago, Dzimm said:

I'd say if you have the cash you better grab them.  They likely won't last long either to someone else grabbing them, or being crushed along with the rest of the truck.  

Sounds like a lot of yards aren't keeping much for older vehicles anymore, they go straight to the crusher. 

I might go grab em’ all. These should be there a bit, he said they haven’t moved in 5 years, so I don’t think he’ll crush em’. 

After 4 years I lucked out and found a set in a yard on Wensday. FYI there is an 88 SB 4x4 basic in Hesperia CA at pick a part that has a Ford 9inch, good bed, very good gray bench, and gray slightly saging head liner in it, 4inch lift kit in the yard. The drivetrain is still in it complete but has a 5 speed Pouget transmission. Won't be there much longer.
Pig me if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...