May 2017 ● Psifanboy's '88

Happy May Day, everyone! Here's a good one for those who enjoy a good wheeler. For all the '97+ swaps going on lately, this one is just a little different. Stock body? Mild suspension? Leaving things alone? WHY?!

urban-tribe.regular.png

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Well thought out with some innovative ideas like the slider / air tanks and OBD2. What's with the license plate wrapped around the fuel pump?    :hmm: 

Also, what are your plans for the S10 Blazer? I love those things.  

it still needs caged. been working on my blazer. its a 408ls with s485 and a glide. 1200+hp build. 

That licence plate was all i had for extending that sending unit to reach bottom of tank. i wire wheeled the sticker off of it BTW lol. 

I drive the mj around town and every time i drive it i get ppl coming up to me which is awesome. 

the blazer build is another to follow haha

i won't bored you guys with the blazer.  

i have a trip to moab planned sept 2nd till the 11th. got alot of testing to do but can't wait

MISCELLANEOUS ●

This jeep was built in my tiny garage every night from stock 88, 5 speed truck to what it is now. I took a lot of time on the 99 conversion because i wanted it to look as factory as possbile. The hard work paid off when i took it out on my first trip in it. 

has custom flatdeck with 36" tire...

that thing looks sweet, so does the blazer.

haha i was the only one with a winch to help a another buddy out that was stuck in a deep rut in the creek at Redbird in Indiana. i coudnt pull from rear since his bumper was rotted off and couldnt go from bottom so had to drop in from the side of the creek. it was sketcky and worked the suspension nicely but got it to position to snatch block. I had to reverse back up this spot which was fun haha.

the drop in.

bad day for him. Debeaded tire off rim here haha. 

• 4 weeks later...