2013 Briggs Jeep Jamboree, Manhattan, Ks

87Warrior

22nd Annual Briggs Jeep Jamboree

October 6th, 2013

946291_10151712632769831_415514912_n.jpg

22nd Annual Briggs Jeep Jamboree. October 6th, 2013. To register visit  http://www.briggsauto.com/jeep-jamboree

I know there are a handful of members in the area. YOU SHOULD COME  :brows: Even if you drive a 2wd (or 4wd) street queen, they have an event for you, the Road Rally. The Briggs Jamboree is always a great time and supports a great cause. Come show off your MJ (or other Jeep vehicle) while enjoying good company, great food and an awesome experience.

I will be there with my trusty, rusty, 86 this year since I sheered the trackbar bracket off of my rubi axle in Colorado a few weeks ago  :eek:

Do you know what they all have? i might be able to make it.

I'm not.exactly sure what you mean? Maybe the heat is getting to me.

Everything starts at the dealership in Manhattan. From there you will either convoy to the Tuttle Creek ORV park or start the road rally. I know for wheeling everyone is divided in small groups once at the ORV park, then you hit the trails. I don't really know how the road rally works, as I've never done it, but I think it is similar to a poker run. Everybody ends up at the city park in Randolph for lunch and awards/prizes. The jamboree is technically over after lunch, but small groups of Jeeps usually head back to the trails for the afternoon.

I could even load up a transmission/tcase and bring it ;)

• 1 month later...

I contacted Briggs.....

Brett,

Right now Jamboree is cancelled. We are working on sending out emails to all registrants. IF by any change the government is back up and running by 5PM Friday, October 4th - the Jeep Jamboree WILL be on.

• 2 weeks later...