91 Sportruck, $1500 Obo, Fort Atkinsin, Wi

huck731

well guys, I have finally decided to sell my comanche. I really like the truck but it just isnt for me. As much as I want to get into this thing I just can't, so for the sake of sending it to a better owner. it is for sale to comanche club members ONLY or people that actually want it for a comanche and not just a small truck.

91 sportruck, 2.5l w/ ax4 trans. 2wd, 289,xxx (but runs like a champ,no issues)  I will try to get the pictures linked tomorrow or sometime early this coming week, but they can also be found in my build thread (huck731's daiyl driver or something like that, it should be on page two on the project sub-forums)

price is $1500 OBO. lets see what you've got (trades for other vehicles welcome, preferably euro but it's always worth a shot)

I installed a new clutch and clutch slave about 5 months ago, also has K&N OE replacement air filter. new cap, rotor, and plugs three months ago.  it has spray on bed liner in the bed and would also come with the bed topper as that has not yet sold either.

I do not have any interior pics, If I find my camera I will take some. I can tell you that it has bucket seats swapped into it, it has the grey dash that will have 4 holes right above the radio because that is where I mounted my cb radio.  hopefully I can find my camera.

Archived