91 MJ replacement wiring harnesses

My Truck was on loan to a friend who lives south of the border in Tijuana. It was stolen from his driveway Monday night and recovered by the TJ Policia on Tuesday afternoon. Get this they found a fellow inside the truck trying to strip it. My wheels and tires were gone along with the battery. Lots of cut wires in the cab and the engine compartment. So...I will need to rewire the whole thing when I get it back home.

Being a 91 High Output, I know I need a 91 or later Cherokee. Question is Just how late can be plug and play?

The truck even lost the pillar lights. Do we have any ComancheClub members in TJ? The good news is that Senor Sanchez can get 10 years in prison! The TJ police did a much better job than I ever thought possible!

Geesh, I just sold a NOS one for a 92 MJ on Ebay about a month ago. You CAN use an underhood harness from any OBDI 91-95 HO XJ or 91-92 MJ, but the 91 harness had some uniqueness as it's the first year of the HOs. The major one is the firewall connector. Your best bet for plug-and-play is a harness from a 91 MJ (good luck), second best is one from a 91 XJ. I'll send you a PM later of a friend who I think has one and is pretty close to you also. :cheers:

Don, I have most of the books. Just need to learn how to read them correctly. Have no prospect of a 91/92 Comanche. But 91/92 Cherokee, not real problem. I will check the fire wall harness when I get the car back. Think I have an electric shop in TJ that may be able to do the repairs. That will cost a bunch less than labor in San Diego. So if they can get the car running, I will be happy and go from their to checking it all when I get it home.