THUNDERCHIEF PICS - NOW UP.

Automan2164

I didn't want to go back and grab the original thread, because I think this needs to be on it's own. I just received this in my email...

Rob,

You won’t believe it. Almost 2 years to the day since you first asked, we dug the Thunderchief out and took about 90 pictures of it. Where can I send the disc to?

Thanks

Brandt

Rob :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No drama please. Just post 'em up. I think we all would like to see them.

As soon as I get them, you guys will see them. Just sent the reply to him today telling him where to send them.

Rob :cheers:

HMMMM!! Ain't received them yet. Better go check the mail box. :yes:

Heck, we've had a few pics, I'd be happy just to get a few more......

Mostly I'd like pics of the warehouse perimeter, a diagram of security camera coverage, I'll need to know the number of security guards and a map of where they walk their security sweeps and at what intervals. I'll need to know if they have a back up generator system - that will determine if a secondary EMP device will be necessary or not. We won't need firearms, we should be able to do this with tazers only, no harm will become the guards. I need someone to sneak into the city works department and get a map of underground sewage passageways, that could come in handy. We'll need at least three CC members manning tow trucks to quickly haul vehicles out of the way that are blocking in the T-Chief. Then we'll need to steal a full size enclosed car hauler, and once the security guards have been bound and gagged, we'll tow the other vehicles out of the way and pull it up into the car hauler.

Another option, vs a straight on assualt style "snatch and grab", is to lure the security guards out of the facility with Vegas show girls,,,we might want to hire a few, they could come in handy and make the entire operation a lot easier.

I'm currently accepting applications for this operation. PM me and list any extra skills that could come in handy during this heist.

I swear by the last breath that enters and exits my lungs,,,,,this Thunderchief will be ours one day. :banana:

Heck, we've had a few pics, I'd be happy just to get a few more......

Mostly I'd like pics of the warehouse perimeter, a diagram of security camera coverage, I'll need to know the number of security guards and a map of where they walk their security sweeps and at what intervals. I'll need to know if they have a back up generator system - that will determine if a secondary EMP device will be necessary or not. We won't need firearms, we should be able to do this with tazers only, no harm will become the guards. I need someone to sneak into the city works department and get a map of underground sewage passageways, that could come in handy. We'll need at least three CC members manning tow trucks to quickly haul vehicles out of the way that are blocking in the T-Chief. Then we'll need to steal a full size enclosed car hauler, and once the security guards have been bound and gagged, we'll tow the other vehicles out of the way and pull it up into the car hauler.

Another option, vs a straight on assualt style "snatch and grab", is to lure the security guards out of the facility with Vegas show girls,,,we might want to hire a few, they could come in handy and make the entire operation a lot easier.

I'm currently accepting applications for this operation. PM me and list any extra skills that could come in handy during this heist.

I swear by the last breath that enters and exits my lungs,,,,,this Thunderchief will be ours one day. :banana:

jamminz.gif

I think for tow vehicles we need a couple comanche duallys, and the show girls seems to be the safest route, however with our extraction team ready at all times in case the security guards figure out whats up. However..with these pictures and diagrams, and the right Jeepers for the job, I think we can do it!

Thunderchief.... :drool:

Better than nothing, Looks very cool, should offer some inspiration.

Would it be taken as a slight if we asked for a round 2 with interior, under hood and bed shots?

I already had sent multiple questions along with and after emailing my address, I haven't received any responses. I was questioning whether or not we were going to get the CD at all because I never got a reply. Dunno. From what I understand, there is one guy running the whole archive with 230 some vehicles to look after, and special projects on the side. He wasn't kidding when he said that it has been almost 2 years to the day since I first contacted him about the pics.

Rob