You know you drive an MJ if...

MjPioneer

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...........When your blinkers decide they don't want to work for the rest of the night and your forced to use handsignals

...........You notice during a rain storm there is just as much rain inside your truck as outside

around where I live within 100 miles when the people that see me and the Mj they know its me 1) because I am the jeep guy and 2) the other mj owners know because 90% of the mjs on the road around me were bought from me. LOL

...if the other jeep owners sit in parking lots to look at the truck and ponder, "wow where can I get one?".

...if you are asked "will you sell that.. I would love to have that... what year is it?"

....getting the response "when did jeep make a tuck?" and thats a xj cut down

and the best one of all. my xj can go through that hole. or climb that hill well half way in/up no luck the general went right through it and right up it. honestly it goes better then my samurai i really enjoy this 30mpg truck on 33's :) saves fuel for road trips to buy stuff and great daily driver plus its a mid size not a death trap samurai that weighs 3 ounces and can't drive on snowy roads due to 360* spin outs non stop

You have your forum classified ad goodies shipped to your office so that the UPS guy doesn't show up at your house AGAIN

My UPS guy drops other people's stuff off at my house.. cause he is so used to coming here.

All your friends and family are jealous and lookin hard for their own Comanche soon after you bought yours...

When you pull up with a comanche and your brother in law sees it and asks "Jeep made a pickup too? What model Jeep have you not yet owned?". Then you have to think hard to count them on 1 hand.....

You'd rather sell other, better rides you own so that you can keep or build your comanche....

All your good friends and family know your nickname for your Comanche, MJ, "Manche' "....

You'd rather take the comanche on 31's camping then the 97 Cherokee on 35s because it carries more, better MPG, and wheels just as good...

Your wife wants one for herself when she realize how cool they are... and NO SHE CAN'T HAVE OR DRIVE YOURS! ;)

:D

............Your on the road to some town you haven't been to in a while, and your checking all the parked vehicles in yards and small dealers lot, looking for another MJ :headpop:

.............Your sitting at a red light, and as a XJ goes pass you, you can see the guy doing a double take on what you have.........Yea pal, see the tail gate, no hatch back there :D

.........Someone stops by the shop, and tells you he's been looking for a Comanche for a long time, and can't find one, and you have to tell him to be quicker because you grab every one in the area before anyone else can get it :doh:

.........Someone passes you, driving a MJ, and you always wave back at them :yes:

.........you stop some place, or working on a job, and there's always someone that tells you where he's seen one, or know someone that owns a MJ :brows:

..........You know where every local Comanche is, and more or less know whom owns it :yes:

...... you take your rear flares off and then debate if there is enough metal to put them back on

....... you can get $275 for your spare set of tail lights :eek:

Holy moly! I gotta raise the prices on the set I have on classifieds :rotf: (not serious, I charge what I pay, just keeping the crusher from taking it all)

you have rotted rear fender wells and everything else is rotted too :(

fixed that for us rust belt guys :(

... when even guys driving huge CJ buggies on 40+ inch tires wave and say "nice MJ!" even though yours is completely stock :brows:

.... Because its getting harder and harder to find a good pair of jeans that don't have holes or oil on them .

.... your front yard looks like the Sanford and son live there . do doot dwee doot ..... :rotf:

.....you have to tell the cop that pulled you over that both the red lites in each tail lite do the same thing and she can't write you a ticket.

that was my morning 10min of being outside my house, but i did get a happy birthday outa her, all be it in a 8itchi tone..

...when you are at the JY and you know they give a maximum of a couple of hundred for any vehicle they buy and you curse to yourself "I wish I could have found this one before them, I woulda gave double."

...you spray down your MJ, even if it's perfectly clean, because you don't want it to get jealous that you just washed your wife's JK next to it without giving it any attention. And yes, my wife was laughing at me the whole time, because she knew that's why I was spraying down the MJ.