Anyone looking for bed-side Patch Panels?

I have searched high and low on all the sites looking for bed repair panels or new bed sides and they are not listed.

I have scavenged a few good bedsides at junk yards but would like new panels or repair panels if available and at a reasonable cost ( gotta support 7 jeeps lol)

I know this thread is old but are there still panels or and I saving and going glass bulge fenders

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Wow!!!!! I havent been so excited and then let down like this since childhood. Read through this whole thread and then the second to last post just crushed me!!!! Ok so beyond the bedside panels does Z&M still sell the rockers and floor pans? please tell me they do. I can patch the bed but those rockers and floor pans are critical

yeah I have been looking at the rockers off the xj models though these z&m parts just seemed so much more straight forward. thanks for the info sinkrun. I think its just time to bite the bullet and buy myself a donor comanche

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone wants to sell the remaining pieces from the PS bed panel from Z&M and they only needed the wheelwell let me know. I need the rear section behind the wheelwell lower half. but will take the full section if you got that too. Or I'll split a PS full panel with someone and cover some of your freight. The closer you are to 78729 Austin TX the better. Anyone traveling from Ohio to Austin?

James and Sugarfoot, still around.

88 Red Comanche Pioneer, 4.0 4x4 (stock)

Austin TX

jed101455@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...