Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

FNG here. Been doing the XJ thing for a while, got my hands on an MJ quite a while ago but just now got her on the road and wheelable. Live in So Cal. don't even have any pics of the MJ to load up, but its a beast. Looks like the one on this forum. OD green, portal axles, stroker, dual t-cases, humvee wheels and tires (36x12.5).

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • kryptronic unpinned this topic
  • 11 months later...

Do you ever dress in anything other than carhart bib overalls?:laugh:

I remember a really old post/pic of you pushing a shopping cart full of beer through a snow covered parking lot wearing a pair of shorts or something.....so I guess you have a full wardrobe.  Lol.

26 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

Do you ever dress in anything other than carhart bib overalls?:laugh:

I remember a really old post/pic of you pushing a shopping cart full of beer through a snow covered parking lot wearing a pair of shorts or something.....so I guess you have a full wardrobe.  Lol.

Occasionally I wear sleeved coveralls. :roflmao:

And, man was that pic a long time ago.  2008?  I know I still have it somewhere. :roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually a pretty cool idea! Just seeing this thread now but been here for a bit now. My name's Trevor and like everyone else here, I have a jeep problem most recent photo I have since I take way more pics of the jeep than I do myself lole707018418bfc14701d695a425ddf132.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

A friend just sent me this, and it was long ago/enough companies back that I figured why not.

I'm the guy on the left (machine's right) probably doing up oil lines or something.  The #1 seal in the engine failed and it ate all its oil, this was the engine going back in after repair, we were in a gravel pit on the side of the Cassier Highway.

FB_IMG_1555477193837.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...