Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll send some out next chance I get. :thumbsup:   I didn't bring any stickers with me to michigan though.  just cards/magnets so anything else would have to wait til I get back to GA in a couple weeks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/7/2006 at 5:01 PM, XJs4Ever said:

Way too cool! Just came back from vacate and there they was! I was especially proud to see the Old Glory version. I'll be passing them around. First set goes to Scott who bought the Varmint. Hopefully he will show his hide around here soon.

YOW!! jamminz.gif

Show my hide around here soon...well, this thread 9 years...but ya, I've been around here off and on.

• 3 months later...

Would it be possible to make a template for the business cards? Ten (10) per sheet. This way one can take the template and print as many cards as needed. Of course donation still required for template usage. Posted as a Word document.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 9/29/2018 at 11:49 PM, JMO413 said:

Do you still have everything available? I sent you an email through the website.

I'm out of town at the moment, but I have everything but the windshield banners (and I'll have more of them soon as I can get back to michigan).  Plus pretty soon we will have the Hornbrod tribute stickers ready to mail out. :L: 

• Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)