Replacement bed liner - what fits?

I lent my truck to my son last Friday night because the weather fools predicted snow. While on the highway, my son "claims" the bed liner flew out the back. I called the local DPW yards to see if anything was picked-up and they had nothing.

So here is my question. Do manufacturers still offer bed liners for the Comanche? Will a liner from a Ford Ranger or Chevy S-10 fit or are they custom to the Comanche. I have the short bed.

Thanks

I lent my truck to my son last Friday night because the weather fools predicted snow. While on the highway, my son "claims" the bed liner flew out the back. I called the local DPW yards to see if anything was picked-up and they had nothing.

So here is my question. Do manufacturers still offer bed liners for the Comanche? Will a liner from a Ford Ranger or Chevy S-10 fit or are they custom to the Comanche. I have the short bed.

Thanks

as far as i can tell.an mj bedliner fits an mj.no others will fit right.

Thanks

as far as i can tell.an mj bedliner fits an mj.no others will fit right.

dodge dakota, early chevy s10, and one or two different yotas have similar measurements.

go with the spray on. ive had 2 plastic liners fly out on the highway during wind storms in my F250.

Your son is possibly telling the truth. the second one that flew out was shattered to a million pieces. and the first one broke into about 5 pieces.