Xj glass

any year XJ will work.  

use the late model XJ (97+) rubber window seal for installation (either if you attempt it or a shop does).  vastly superior to the old ways :D

and I agree with just letting a shop do it.  some jobs are just worth the money.  

I tried 3 or 4 times to pull good windshields at the pick and pull yards.  No matter how careful...I broke every single one of them.  Finally learned to pay someone else to do it and got a complete, good windshield the first time!

Be smart and just pay somebody for their experience at how to do the job quickly and easily!!!

Yeah you can. You'll need a new rubber seal for it though. When you take the seal from the XJ it will probably rip.

What rubber seal? THe XJ and MJ windshield is glued in.

97+ XJ window seals are rubber. Like stated above the glued in one's break pretty much every time. The 97+ XJ windshields can be removed without breaking the glass but it ruins the rubber seal. I didn't see a year on the donor so I guess when I read it I assumed it was a 97+ donor.

any year XJ will work.  

use the late model XJ (97+) rubber window seal for installation (either if you attempt it or a shop does).  vastly superior to the old ways :D

and I agree with just letting a shop do it.  some jobs are just worth the money.  

Do you have to change anything?

Yeah you can. You'll need a new rubber seal for it though. When you take the seal from the XJ it will probably rip.

What rubber seal? THe XJ and MJ windshield is glued in.

97+ XJ window seals are rubber. Like stated above the glued in one's break pretty much every time. The 97+ XJ windshields can be removed without breaking the glass but it ruins the rubber seal. I didn't see a year on the donor so I guess when I read it I assumed it was a 97+ donor.

No, they aren't. That rubber gasket is just trim, it's not the seal. The seal is still the urethane bead that the glass gets set into.