Steering wheel moves between driving...?

Hi All,

I have what I think is a strange issue. Haven't been able to figure it out, and hopefully it's an easy one.

I recently replaced UCA/LCA/Coils and brake lines for a lift. Everything seemed good for about 2 weeks. NI have a couple issues...

1) I keep getting this 'clunk-clunk-clunk- that sounds and feels like broken/blown out shock about about 25mph. I'm pretty sure it's the UCA bolts. I have JKS adjustable UCA, and I'm pretty sure the bolt size is 10mm for the upper (to body) bolt hole in the body, but I remember looking at the UCA bushing hole and it seemed like it had a little 'nub' down in the middle of it...like the 10mm stock bolt would fit, but only contact that nub....>>>what is the correct bolt size to be using here? I thought this joint had to be very tight so I wouldn't get play in it...?

2) I now have a very odd thing happen. A typical day , I'll drive down the road with my steering wheel totally straight, as I aligned it the day before, and everything is tracking straight and true...cool. I sttarted my rig this morning and the steering wheel is rotated a good 15 degrees clockwise?!? and now I drove to work with it all rotated like someone played a prank on me. Is my steering box going bad?..no connection that I can tell is loose...what should I check?

Thanks for the help.

1) From the cab, a loose control arm does sound a lot like a blown shock mount.  In my case, it turned out my LCA wasn't torqued tight enough at the axle so the eyelet was jostling around and knocking against the bolt.  Diagnosed it by using my cellphone to film underneath the front end while I rocked the hell out of the truck from left to right.  Try it.

2) Did you remember to re-tighten the clamps after making your adjustments?