Can't keep my truck running

The aux fan comes on w. the A/C and/or when the engine temp reaches ~230 or so. Mine never comes on before that even after trying different temp sensors in the thermostat housing. My dash temp gauge could be reading high too....

I rented the fuel pressure tester yesterday again and the truck wouldn't start.  It looks like my battery might not be holding a charge.  I charged it up for a while and could get the truck to crank and start, but would either die immediately or occasionally I could keep it running with gas, but would die as soon as I got off the throttle.  From the short amount of time that it would run, it looks like I was getting fuel pressure in the high 40s.  My battery is less than a year old, but I'm going to go have it tested just to be sure.

I got the battery tested and it's fine.  The truck started right up yesterday with no issues; it ran for a while and never cut off.  The fuel pressure was good and steady.  I also did a leak down test and it was fine too.  I ran it for a while, turned it off and turned it back on without incident.  I'm really confused now.

Still no codes?

Nothing.  The only thing that I can think of is that I didn't have a good connection at the battery, but I had already replaced my battery terminals maybe a year ago and I even recently removed and cleaned them with a wire brush after I started having issues (both the cable terminals and the posts on the battery).

• 1 year later...