Finally dug myself out. Thanks to a massive increase in storage rent....

yellaheep

Those that know me know of the obsession I had with XJ's and MJ's to the point that what I didn't flip, I parted out and horded the parts for both profit and personal use.  All that started in '99 and grew into the need to have storage away from home.  For years, this is where I kept my horde.  Started at a reasonably $180/mo. Went to $200 and stayed there until last year when it went to $300 and then last month I get a letter that it was going to $400.  Eff that.  I had to get real with this and deal with the mess I'd gotten myself into.

At it's height of horde-ness, my stash looked like this:  Small parts in the 16' Uhaul I had aquired for dry storage.  Body parts on the racks in the back and everything else in the beds and cabs or on the ground.  This photo is 2 or more years ago when I started a slow liquidation.  Prior to this, the tops of the trucks had stuff stored on them and you couldn't walk between the trucks without moving a bunch of stuff.  At my peak, I had 13 MJ's at one time. Yep. 13.  I had 5 at this lot, 6 at the house and 2 in another storage space for a couple months.  Insanity.

No more......

What "stuff" I still have is now crammed into a 40' shipping container and most of that is the hard to find MJ stuff or pieces for my remaining projects and my MJ trailer.

The '46 Olds and trailer and one MJ are occupying a 37' RV space at the new storage lot where the rented container is.  The '67 Cutlass, '64 Polara and '91 Eliminator are at the house where I can focus on getting those fixed / worked on.

Kind of liberating actually........

I wanna say I feel your pain, but my fleet was never that unwieldy before the purge.  that's a lot of stuff!  plus my stuff was rusty junk.  I can't imagine having so much clean metal and having to part with it :(