Bilstein Shock Question

I have been putting together a 3.5 inch lift with RE front suspension and Hell Creek 3 inch leaf springs in the rear. I purchased the Bilstein 5100 series shock for the front. However, I am having some difficulty finding the right shock for the rear. I saw an old post that someone used the 5125 series with p/n 33-185606. I also saw where someone suggested the Bilsteins with p/n 33-104645 or 33-185552. Anyone running the Bilsteins in the rear and if so what is the part number that I should be looking for. Thanks in advance.

I measured mine differently than most guys. 

I measured eye to eye in the static position. 

I looked at Bilstein shock site for part numbers and measurements.

Most have a 9" stroke. 

If extended is 22.5", minus the 4.5" for half the stroke, static is 18". 

IIRC that was about what my static measurement was, 18". 

I'd measure everything and not take anyone's word on what will work ideally for you.  If you're running larger tires and stock fenders, you're going to want to add length to the bumpstops, and thus a longer shock may work out better than what is normally considered to be 'correct' as you're going to be limiting up travel and using the down travel.  Or, if you're not going for the maximum tire size you may be bumpstopping a lot less; I actually run the stock stops, and then a shorter shock is better as it will allow for more up travel.  My lower mounts are relocated slightly (I'm SOA) but I'm actually using stock length shocks.