Dummy light cluster wiring

Your're going to need to look at the wiring diagrams. One diagram is worth a thousand typed words. Take 2 aspirins if necessary.

B+ feed (PARK FUSE 10 amps) through Headlamp Switch to (INST LPS FUSE 5 amps) to:

C203_1_4_9_16 (ORN/BLK)

Pg 61

C203_5_10 GND side (BLK)

Pg 61

IP Cluster view

Pg 95,96

Connector view (C203)

Pg 78

So does it matter which one i tap into? Cause what I'm going to do is run a power wire to the acc fuse so i can get my cluster lights to work..i have already replaced the headlight switch and that didnt help and my fuses are good...its going to be used as a crawling rig so I'm just looking for a quick easy fix

Btw forgot to mention...because it is going to be a crawling rig it has no bed and no tail lights...so this maybe why they arent lighting up???..i am going to be building a metal bed onto it with a exo cage

There is a ground at the rear of the truck, I bet you do not have that ground grounded/connection to ground. That entire circuit needs to be grounded.

Trace out your tail light wiring, find the ground, ground it................I believe it also grounds the fuel pump/tank sender.

So does it matter which one i tap into? Cause what I'm going to do is run a power wire to the acc fuse so i can get my cluster lights to work..i have already replaced the headlight switch and that didnt help and my fuses are good...its going to be used as a crawling rig so I'm just looking for a quick easy fix

C203_1_4_9_16 (ORN/BLK)

Any where on the ORN/BLK wire.

Check gauges fuse (7.5 amps) first. I'm assuming your IP cluster is completely void of any voltage sources and all other things are connected properly. If this is the case, then using a fused jumper (7.5 amp), note maximum 7.5 amps, jumper to the following:

C203_6_13 (WHT/BLK)

This will give you more than just your fuel gauge. Should power up all your idiot lights, if and when they're needed. A simple test would be to watch the brake lamp indicator while cranking. Should light up during crank.