97+ valve cover

Just managed to get me a valve cover off of a 98 ZJ. Found it on Ebay for 33$ shipped to me! :D even had the hoses and the CCV components seem to be in good condition. I already have a gasket and ect for it. The only things I'm wondering about are the bolts. What size are they? I figure since I'm doing it I might as well buy new hardware for it... also, do the studs serve a purpose or can I just throw more bolts in their place? Haven't really looked at them. Lastly, what size is the fitting for the rear hose to connect to the intake? Don't feel like going to a junkyard so I was just going to grab one from the hardware store.

There are grommets, sleeves, bolts and studs for the 97+ cover. The grommets and sleeves are a must or it will leak. The bolts or studs isn't as important.

these grommets you're talking about are the little black ones the each hole on the cover has correct?

There are grommets, sleeves, bolts and studs for the 97+ cover. The grommets and sleeves are a must or it will leak. The bolts or studs isn't as important.

these grommets you're talking about are the little black ones the each hole on the cover has correct?

Correct, there should also be metal sleeves in each grommet. They are there to keep pressure on the valve cover. I lost one of mine and it leaks from that area.