97+ XJ - Is there a fuel pump cutoff switch?

I'm going to go look at a parts rig.  It's a 98 XJ.  He turfed it into a fence or something in the snow.  It will no longer start after that, has spark and cranks, no damage to the engine.  The only thing I would guess is it knocked a wire loose for the fuel pump, squished a fuel line (doubt it), or there is an inertia switch or a cutoff coupled to the airbag sensors or such.  If so, how would you reset it?

I doubt I will buy it either way, as it doesn't seem to be a terribly useful combination of parts to me (header panel and driver fender is smashed, driver door might be dinged up, all are parts I would want), but he might go for a real lowball offer...

When I worked at the body shop occasionally we would get vehicles that would not start like how you mentioned . With a lot of newer vehicles having plastic fuel hanger assemblies , they would snap inside the tank on impact and we'd have to replace the pump assembly . Could have blown a fuse / relay too , had many Cherokees blow airbags in an accident that still ran and there's no cutoff switch ...

Not saying that's for sure , but a place to look .

Fuel pressure at the rail?

I'll take my tester, but my guess is there won't be any.  Gut feeling is the pump isn't running for some reason.  It's a very minor hit and I'm surprised that anything mechanical would be left not working, but that is how it goes.

You don't need a tester to tell if you have pressure, just take the cap off the port, press the schraeder valve...

I believe that 97 has an ASD (auto shut down) relay in the PDC that cuts off the fuel supply (pump) in case of an accident.  Don't know which one but looking at a 97 FSM or even a Haynes/Chilton would point to the location, then you could swap it with a known good relay to confirm.