What are these seats from ?

Dzimm, what brackets do your seat have then?

I'm not sure. They came with the truck and the PO said the seats were from a different vehicle. They bolt right up to the MJ so I'm assuming they are MJ brackets. I'm pretty sure he said they were from an XJ. They don't fold forward so it's from a 4dr something.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry I know someone will tell me to search. My daughters MJ has a bench seat in it right now. As we all know finding stock bucket seat brackets are like pulling hens teeth. Will the XJ brackets work in the MJ? If not are there any write-ups on how to modify them to work or some other brackets that can be used that can be made to fit? Her truck is an 89 if that matters. I'm going to start picking up parts for her truck so once spring gets here we can work on it and have it ready for when she gets her permit. I've already got a high pinion axle for the truck. Plans are to get Tru Trac lockers front and rear, 4.88 gears, swap in a AX-15 tranny, SYE to transfer case and of course a new clutch when I do the tranny. Truck already had an 8.8 rear axle so I'm good there.