Brake line to caliper question

I did the WJ front disc brake swap on my MJ and I had to grind the raised cast piece on the calipers that I'm assuming keeps the square piece of the brake line from rotating ( sorry I couldn't post pictures). The lines have plenty of slack when the wheels are turned lock to lock and I've already driven my truck over 200 miles since the swap but it's something I have in the back of my mind that worries me a bit. Is it something I should be concerned with? thanks.

I'm using the Akebono calipers, the rectangular piece on the line was too big and it wouldn't allow the fitting to bolt on correctly. I was in a hurry trying to finish up the job in my driveway and it was easier to carry my calipers to the garage and grind  off that piece than it was to set up extension cords, grinding wheels and take my time grinding the fitting. These are the lines I'm using https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rus-694850. I tried moving the fitting by hand this last weekend using quite a bit of force and it would not move, I feel a bit better but I still regret that "short cut"

Well if you can't move them that is a good sign.   

Am using the Akebono calipers as well.  

What do you think of this swap?  

What steering setup are you using? 

Have planned mine for quite some time.  But once the Dana 30 for my 4X4 conversion was obtained made no sense to spend the time and money

to build up the 2WD setup so the long slow grind of life and JEEP work got a bit slower.  Looking like I may even just take some vacation time soon

to install the Dana 30. 

Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much as lots of rigs out there are running around like that.  It is unfortunate in that if the line gets snagged it may break the banjo bolt loose, but for that to happen you would probably be at the point the line was going to tear anyways...  Make sure you torqued the banjo bolts correctly and don't look back.  You'll know if your brakes fail, trust me on that one.

Well if you can't move them that is a good sign.   

Am using the Akebono calipers as well.  

What do you think of this swap?  

What steering setup are you using? 

Have planned mine for quite some time.  But once the Dana 30 for my 4X4 conversion was obtained made no sense to spend the time and money

to build up the 2WD setup so the long slow grind of life and JEEP work got a bit slower.  Looking like I may even just take some vacation time soon

to install the Dana 30. 

Honestly I feel like swapping my rear drum brakes to ZJ discs made a bigger improvement than swapping in the WJ stuff up front. I'm guessing the WJ stuff may be more useful to someone with bigger tires and a "fully loaded" rig with heavy bumpers, winch, etc,etc. I'm  using the standard steering set up not the crossover, good luck on your build and thanks for the advice I had contacted you about.