Floor board treatment recommendations?

So today I finally got around to pulling the carpet in my 89 and I was very pleasantly surprised that the floor board looks really good for a truck that has spent its life in VA.

There is very little in the way of rust (pics below) so I'm not sure if I should POR the entire interior, clean up the few spots, prime and paint or just POR portions.

I'd like to hear what some veterans would recommend based on the condition it's in.

d1e50de3c324cd2a6f98c7361b523109.jpgbde4835d6f13f2eb5ce50ec319f7a0ff.jpg1223c274e478e3a67d6459de2191fd3f.jpg

TIA,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks solid .I'd prime and paint with good products , not spray cans . I see it's 2wd ,so you won't be driving it in the winter / bad weather? Also throw away the jute padding and the white insulation bags that retain any water that makes it through the carpet and replace with lizard skin / dynamat etc .

Wow thats in good condition! Here in Alberta that is pretty rare. I am no Veteran by any means, but I will be using Tremclad/ Rustoleum industrial paint and rolling it on. We use that stuff at work, and I have seen stuff that was painted 20 years ago and left outdoors that still looks good with no rust.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks all, good feedback. It is currently 2wd but it's getting a conversion as we speak. I pulled the console and carpeting to prep for the new tranny. I don't plan to wheel it but I've gotta have a jeep that can go places so the 4wd conversion is underway.

I'll look into the tremclad and rustoleum I was definitely not going to rattle can it. The rest of the interior is way too nice haha. Thank!

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk