Fan hub bearing information please

My fan hub bearing is growling and has some play, I really don't want to grab one from the JY if I can avoid it. I've spent a few hours looking through different threads on the net that show the bearing alone CAN be replaced. I have actually gone out to buy one of the NSK Part numbers ( 885586) that people claim can be used as a replacement but the OD of the new bearing seems too big to be pressed into the AC bracket, my original bearing measurement from the rear of the AC bracket is .940" if I'm not mistaken. There is a second NSK # that people claim will fit ( NSK 665325) that I cannot find any information on or someone that even sells it, can any one of you guys help me figure this out? or have any information on the NSK 665325 bearing number ? Thank you all

All I can see is "325 R " and the end of the shaft, so I'm assuming it's going to be the 665325?. Based on the info I've seen on the net the bearing type is called a " integral bearing shaft " similar to what's used on water pumps so the bearings alone cannot be replaced.

Nope, I'll see if contacting companies that specialize in bearings online will get me anywhere.

How far are you from Phoenix? 

About a 5 1/2 hour drive, I was able to find a company that had it in stock  its called locateballbearings.com. I placed an order and I should probably be receiving it the beginning of this coming week. I will keep you guys posted on the progress.

These guys did an Alfa Romeo water pump for me. 

http://www.kelloggautomotive.com/

Someone in California:

https://egge.com/info/water-pump-rebuilding/

What a small world, I know exactly where Egge is we drive by there on my way to my in laws all the time :D . I'm going to wait for my order to come in and see what happens, luckily it's not too much  work from what I've seen.

I had the same problem and did all the research. I came to the conclusion that it is next to impossible replace. I was lucky enough to track down a NOS whole fan hub assembly. 

I know some people have done it successfully,  

. If everything goes to plan I'll post the correct part number necessary for the replacement. The bearing the guy uses in the video has a few bad reviews on Summit and Amazon's website, I do not want want to run a junk bearing which is why I have the NSK 665325 on the way, I already have the NSK 885586 and it won't work on my 89 set up. I hope I can figure this out and help save some people money, I know the dealers ask an arm and a leg for these fan bracket assemblies.

Update- I successfully swapped the bearing, I wanted to clarify that either NSK 885586 or 665325 will work !!! the only difference is the length of the shaft on the 885586 is longer but it won't be an issue. I made a mistake and assumed the bearing was pressed out towards the rear of the bracket. The steps to replace it are quite easy,1 use a 3 jaw gear puller to remove the pulley (where the fan clutch bolts on to) from the shaft, 2 press the bearing out using a ball joint press tool ( looks like a big heavy C clamp), 3 press the new bearing in using the same tool you used to press it out, 4 press the fan clutch pulley on with the ball joint press and you're done !!  these tools can be found easily at Harbor Freight or they can even be rented from the big auto parts chain stores.I took pictures and I will see if I make a write up on how to replace it if you guys are interested.