thermostat Housing Leak

Whiz

This might sound crazy, but you may want to try turning the belt the other way around on the pulleys. I've had squeaky belts that stopped being squeaky if they were turned around. Are all the pulleys level (does one stick out further than the other?)

I once had a harmonic balancer start failing, the rubber bit moved about 1/8", which was enough to smack the belt into the timing cover once per revolution, chirping every time it hit. The belt cut itself a tidy little groove in the timing cover before I figured it out.

I also had a squeaking belt (VERY LOUD) and spraying it with belt conditioner would stop it for about 5 minutes. Turned out that my harmonic balancer was shot and would wobble just enough to cause the sound. Of course it took me 2 months, lots of annoyance, and three shredded belts before I figured it out. So definitely check your HB and see how old/ worn it is.

Well the balancer is brand new, was replaced in the last 2 weeks. By sight the pulleys look level. Belt seems in line but how do I double check if level? I found a temp fix to the noise, but want to make its not a deeper issue other than the antifreeze getting on the belt. Google has told me that alone can be the cause. Thanks again for all input.

This might sound crazy, but you may want to try turning the belt the other way around on the pulleys. I've had squeaky belts that stopped being squeaky if they were turned around. Are all the pulleys level (does one stick out further than the other?)

How do you mean "turned around".  The ribbed side goes on the ribbed pulleys and the smooth side goes on the smooth pulleys.  Or did you mean something else?

The direction the belt is facing. Say if the markings were still on it, whether or not you could read them standing in front of the engine. Like I said, it's odd but flipping it around has seriously made noises stop. The OP probably just has antifreeze on his belt though.

Ya, I am going to change the belt.  Nothing else is working and I can't take the noise. 

So when you have the belt off, spin your pulleys, see if you have any that squeak, feel grainy or bind...even a little.  While the coolant could compromise the belt, coolant in the bearings could be a problem.  To see if there is an issue with your HB...start the truck and rev it a few times to see if it squeaks or squeals.  Could be rubbing on the timing cover...just sayin'.  Having the truck running without a belt for 30 seconds or so isn't going to hurt any thing and it's a good way to isolate/eliminate the HB (I know you said it's new, but still possible)

If you didn't have that chirp before and haven't changed anything aside from the thermostat housing I would put my money on the belt being soaked in coolant as the cause of the noise, I would suggest cleaning the pulleys with brake cleaner as much as possible to keep the new one from getting contaminated.