Jeep running like poo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have installed some sort of amplifier circuit on the CPS? weak signal seems to be a common problem even with brand new units...

Haven't heard anything like that. Didn't know there was a problem with them, until Cruiser shared his tip about slotting the holes on the sensors mounting brackets. It works awesome, runs even better than before I did the Trans swap.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

anyone have installed some sort of amplifier circuit on the CPS? weak signal seems to be a common problem even with brand new units...

I think that is a common problem with SMP units (and others). I could have pointed you to a OEM CPS. 

I think that is a common problem with SMP units (and others). I could have pointed you to a OEM CPS. 

Not a guarantee. I've had Mopar units with low output. 

According to my buddy in field engineering at Chrysler it's a supplier problem across the board. 

According to my buddy in field engineering at Chrysler it's a supplier problem across the board. 

too difficult to fix considering it`s basicly a magnet with a coil around it, rocket science

too difficult to fix considering it`s basicly a magnet with a coil around it, rocket science

I guess.....