Break lights?

Ok driving to work one day I got pulled over for no break lights which was news to me. Ever since then I parked it and haven't drove the truck. Finally getting around to fixing it and it has me 100% puzzled. All fuses are good, as so is the flasher and turn signal relays. Break switch is also good. I've tried them out of 3 different trucks known to be good.

https://youtu.be/uzAWqGT9Goc

That's a video of what the truck is doing.

My experience from years ago was also no brake lights.  Tail lights, turn signal and flashers all worked. I replaced the brake light switch, but still nothing.  I studied a wiring diagram and noticed that the only location for brake lights ran through that the other light systems did not was the multi-function switch in the column.  (Mine has cruise control.)  I replaced the multi-function switch and now my brake lights work.

If you don't have cruise, then this may not help.

Maybe reaching here.... Have you done the dual diaphragm brake booster?  

My own brake lights do not come on often unless I STAND on the brakes. 

Need to tweak my brake light switch / booster shaft connection. Had to add some material (via aluminum tape) when I did mine. 

Always begin with simple things. When you say the hazards light up but don't flash -- do the actual rear lights light up, or are you just looking at the indicator on the dashboard? Remember, the taillight bulbs have two filaments, a lower power one for tails and a brighter one for brakes, turns, and hazards. I have seen Jeeps in which all the brake light filaments were burned out but the taillights worked. It's not common, but it is possible.