lose fly wheel, tranny swap

So pretty sure my fly wheel is lose. If I'm pulling the tranny, I want to put in a better one. My current one leaks a lot and shifts bad. my question is, theres a lot of ax15s for sale but most without bell housing. I'm good to just swap on my current ax15 bell housing onto any ax15 right?

like if i bought this, what do i need? I've done this swap before so i know how to do it. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-1999-JEEP-WRANGLER-4-0L-6-CYLINDER-4WD-5-SPEED-MANUAL-AX15-TRANSMISSION-/381692646575?hash=item58dea794af:g:tA4AAOSwLVZV1M4T&vxp=mtr

Yeah you'll be good just swap everything over...

Since it's a wrangler ax15 the transfer case will be clocked upwards which is good for clearance for rock crawling...

If it does interfere with the floor board a few wacks with a hammer will make due...

Ok thanks I'll order tonight

Yeah you'll be good just swap everything over...

Since it's a wrangler ax15 the transfer case will be clocked upwards which is good for clearance for rock crawling...

If it does interfere with the floor board a few wacks with a hammer will make due...

this one says its for all, will it be the same thing? just cheaper. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301673766523?item=301673766523&frommaketrack=true&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

You won't know until you install the transfer case...

Or unless they can prove that the back of that ax15 is clocked for both Cherokee/wrangler models...

This is my ax15 on my truck that is from a 93yj....you see that the transfer clocked up...I have about 1/2" clearance from the transfer case to the floorboard with a couple hits with a hammer...