How much lift and what tire size are you running

Zebvance

How much lift are you running?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How much lift are you running?

2. 2. What size tires are you running?

will those questions show an individual's setup?  seems like 2 questions would just give 2 answers.  I think you might need to do it more like this:

bone stock factory

0-2 and 30s or smaller

0-2 and 31s

2-3 and 30s or smaller

2-3 and 31s

3-5 and 31s

3-5 and 32s

etc.  that would show individual combinations.  hot all the most common ones and add in any oddballs that come up.  conversions of metric sizes back to inches and rounding answers is highly suggested or the chart would get out of hand in a hurry.  :D

Mines looks tiny compared to the others but 235s and stock height

a0fe54b1aa452fde80f6eaf8e9b2ed7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmmm, chrome. :drool:

Beautiful truck............

I'm honored , A compliment from hornbrod . I love chrome , you're truck is what inspired me to change the front end from black to chrome . People my age like to black out their trucks but I love chrome .

I have since replaced the cracked grill with a new one d9c5abd0e0fa4a97f35b3a73cc58cdbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

10" and 40" tires, home made lift.

7.5" lift coils with 2.5" lift built into front axle, home made control arms, home made track bar/bracket

rear suspension, mj leaf pack metric ton, SOA, 2011 chevy avalanche shackles (will not fit any other comance) 3/4 elliptical setup

Can people add what suspension components (brand) they're running as well?

Thanks

RE 4.5" coils in front, Deaver 5" leaf packs out back, RRO CAD brackets (not installed in this pic) w/RC X-Flex upper and lower arms, RC N2O shocks & RC tracbar.

Both springs (front and rear) gained about 5.25 in front and about 5.5 in rear. Bed full of tools and parts in pic. Lol

c2c9c78721c95d5e927dcea7c3141462.jpg

I am not sure how much lift I have, never cared enough to measure :) Maybe 3.5" with almost 31's.

The front is made up of sagged RE 3.5" springs that came off my TJ, JKS disconnects, RE trackbar, stock control arms and YJ shocks. The rear uses the stock 4wd leaf pack with a cut 2wd main leaf under the 4wd main, Chevy drop shackles and Bilstein shocks. The tires are 265/75r15 Cooper AT3 (nearly the same size as a 31x10.5r15 but much cheaper).